Porcelain veneers in Gainesville, Florida.
What are porcelain veneers?
Who needs porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are useful for restoration of the shape and aesthetics of chipped or broken teeth. You can benefit from porcelain veneers, if you have any of the following problems.
- Permanent Teeth Stains – some developmental teeth stains cannot be removed through a professional teeth whitening procedure. Therefore, at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville FL, Dr. Samant cosmetically restores these with the help of porcelain veneers.
- Smile Makeover – if you are not happy with your smile or the shape of your teeth, we will give you a complete smile makeover, so that you can smile again with confidence.
- Excessive Teeth Gaps – excessive gap between adjacent teeth, also known as a diastema are cosmetically restored by placing porcelain veneers over the teeth. The veneers will cover up the gap and improve your facial aesthetic and smile.
- Crooked or Chipped Teeth – broken or misshaped teeth not only ruin your smile, but also create hindrances while eating and speaking. At Smart Smile Dentistry, we restore the aesthetics, structure and function of these teeth with the help of porcelain veneers.
How are veneers placed at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville?
At Smart Smile Dentistry, we strive to provide you with the highest quality cosmetic dental services. The fabrication and placement of porcelain veneers is carried out in multiple steps, and may require one or more visits.
- Patient Evaluation – not every patient may be a candidate for getting veneers. Dr. Samant will perform a detailed examination of your teeth, so as to make sure that you are a suitable candidate.
- Tooth Preparation – Dr. Samant will then prepare your teeth for the placement of veneers. This is done by removing a very thin layer of the natural tooth structure, thereby creating space for the veneers. At this stage, the shade and color of the adjacent natural teeth will be recorded and sent to the laboratory.
- Impression Making – after the teeth have been prepared, an impression of the prepared teeth will be recorded, which will then be sent to the dental laboratory for the fabrication of veneers.
- Veneer Cementation – once the veneers are received back from the laboratory, they will be first tried onto your teeth without permanently cementing them. If the aesthetics and fit are found to be satisfactory, Dr. Samant will permanently attach them to your teeth with the help of an adhesive cement. However, if any minor modifications are required before permanent cementation, they are usually made at the dental chairside.
Why should you get your veneers from Smart Smile Dentistry?
At Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, FL, our main aim is to take care of all your dental problems and bring everlasting smiles to our patients faces. You should choose us for the following reasons:
- Experienced Dental Team – our dentist, Dr. Paivi Samant is a highly qualified and experienced dentist, who is well known among the residents of Gainesville, Florida. So, we can safely say that at Smart Smile Dentistry, you are in capable and safe hands!
- Patient Centered Approach – we are here to help you. Please let us know about all your dental problems, so that we can take care of them.
- Friendly Dental Team – we want you to feel at home when you visit us. Our friendly team will ensure that dental treatment at Smart Smile Dentistry is a pleasant experience for you, and you visit us again for your treatment and checkups.
- Affordability – at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, FL, we make sure that dental treatment is affordable by everyone.
Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Get Cosmetic Dental Veneers:
1. Immediate Results
2. Porcelain Veneers Are Stain Resistant
3. Porcelain Veneers Are natural looking
Caring for your veneers.
- Don’t Bite Directly – if you bite directly with your teeth that have veneers, they can get detached and may fall off. Therefore, you should avoid biting directly from veneered teeth.
- Take Care of Oral Hygiene – if you ignore your oral hygiene maintenance, then there are chances that the food you eat may stick to your teeth and stain them.
- Avoid Sticky Foods – eating sticky foods may result in your veneers coming off.
- Visit your Dentist Regularly – at each dental visit, we will have a look at your veneers to see if they need any repairs or re-attachment.
Porcelain veneers – Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long will my veneers last? – if you take proper care of your oral hygiene through regular brushing and flossing, and adhere to your dentist’s instruction, then you can expect your veneers to last for even more than a decade!
- Can Stains Be Removed from my Veneers? – unfortunately, this is not possible. Teeth whitening is only effective on the natural teeth, which are porous and allow the penetration of the bleaching agent. if your porcelain veneers somehow get stained, then the only option is to replace them with new ones.
- Are Porcelain Veneers Safe for Me? – porcelain is one of the safest and biocompatible materials that are being used inside the human body, specifically the oral cavity. Therefore, porcelain veneers can be safely used for the restoration of your smile.
- Are Veneers Covered by My Insurance Plan? – this will mainly depend upon your chosen insurance plan. You can contact your insurance company for further details before getting your porcelain veneers.
So what is stopping you? Here’s your chance to enjoy the smile and good looks that you had always dreamed of! Book and appointment with us today, and let us take care of your smile!
Why should I get cosmetic veneers?
Veneers can correct all of the same cosmetic problems as bonding restorations, but they last longer and are more resistant to stains. These restorations are also a more conservative choice for the front teeth than porcelain crowns, which require more reduction of tooth structure. In addition to covering stains and giving teeth a pleasing size and shape, veneers can be used to correct widely spaced or slightly crooked teeth.
Process of bonding porcelain veneers explained in 4 easy steps:
1. Prepare teeth for veneers
2. Create an impression of the prepared teeth
3. Affix temporary veneers
4. Bond new restorations