Implants with more stability
Prosthodontist in Gainesville, FL offering implant supported dentures. While some patients tolerate traditional bridges and dentures without complications, others prefer prosthetic devices that offer more stability and do not affect neighboring teeth. That is when our team of prosthodontic specialists at Smart Smile Dentistry will recommend an implant-supported prosthesis.
Don’t you simply hate it when your dentures slip out just when you are about to make an important speech or you are about to enjoy your favorite food? What if you could get rid of your dentures problems while still wearing your dentures? Yes! Thanks to an implant supported prosthesis, you can enjoy the same comfort and natural feeling that you had before you lost your natural teeth! If you are looking for an excellent replacement option for your missing teeth that is neither very time consuming or costly, then our prosthodontists at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, Florida recommend that you get your missing teeth restored with implant supported dentures.
An Implant Supported Prosthesis in Gainesville, Florida
By far dental implants are considered as the best tooth replacement option. However, in cases where multiple teeth are to be replaced, replacing each tooth with an implant can become quite expensive. This is where an implant supported prosthesis becomes useful. A few implants are placed in each jaw, which then support a dental prosthesis, such as a complete or partial denture, or a long span dental bridge. Such type of a prosthesis that is supported by dental implants, rather than the natural teeth or the oral soft tissues is known as an implant supported prosthesis. Our dentists at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, Florida can help you choosing a tooth replacement option that is best for your dental needs as well as your budget.
How is an Implant Supported Prosthesis Prepared in Gainesville, Florida
Before providing you with an implant retained prosthesis, your Gainesville dentist will first perform a detailed a clinical examination, so as to chalk out a treatment plan according to your dental needs. Next, implants will be placed in each at pre-determined locations, such that they are able to equally distribute the load that is generated upon the prosthesis. Once the implants are in place, your dentist will make an impression of the implants, and send them to the lab for the fabrication of the prosthesis. Your Gainesville dentist can provide you with two different types of implants supported prostheses:
• Fixed Implant Supported Prostheses – these prostheses remain fixed to the dental implants and cannot be removed by the patients, such as a dental bridge
• Removable Implant Supported Prostheses – these prostheses are developed such that they can be easily removed at the will of the patients, such as partial or complete dentures.
Benefits of getting dental implant dentures?
This option for replacing lost teeth offers numerous benefits, such as the confidence to speak and eat in public without worrying about your prosthetic teeth slipping out of place. Your implant-supported prosthesis also stands alone and does not require crown placement on your natural teeth like bridges or precision attachment partials do. This helps you hold on to the healthy, natural tooth structure you still have. Additionally, your implants work much like your natural tooth roots to stimulate and preserve jawbone tissue.
Why you Should Consider Implant Supported Dentures at Smart Smile Dentistry, Gainesville, FL.
• Comfort – with the implant supported prostheses, you never have to worry about your dentures slipping when you speak or causing pain whenever you eat anything.
• Strength – implant supported prostheses are much stronger than the conventional prostheses like dentures, crowns and bridges.
• Durability – compared with the conventional dentures and bridges, implant supported prostheses that are provided at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, Florida are much more durable.
• Improved Speech – Implant supported prostheses will also enable you to speak clearly and without any hindrance.
• Eat anything you Want – at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, we provide you with high quality implant supported prostheses that will enable you to eat all those foods that you were unable to when you wore your dentures.
• Aesthetics – start smiling again with confidence, after getting your missing teeth replaced with an implants supported prosthesis.
Please call us to discuss questions and concerns you may have about implant dentures including:
• How much does it cost for implant dentures?
• What is a dental implant?
• What is the implant supported denture cost?
• What are implant supported denture locators?
• What are implant supported denture problems?
• What are the best implant supported dentures?
• Implant supported denture upper jaw.
• Implant retained dentures.
• How much are dentures in general.
Where to Get your Implant Supported Prostheses in Gainesville, Florida?
If you reside in or within the vicinity of Gainesville, Florida and you are considering to get your missing teeth replaced with an implants supported prostheses, then Smart Smile Dentistry at Gainesville, Florida should be your first choice. Why? Because our Prosthodontist, Dr. Paivi Samant specializes in providing you with high quality prostheses, so that not only can you can eat and speak without difficulty, but you can also smile again with confidence. Call us now for scheduling an appointment.
Smart Smile Dentistry | 4404 NW 36 Avenue | Gainesville, FL 32606 | (352) 376-5120 | email@example.com