Removable partial denture with locator attachments overview.
Locator attachment partials in Gainesville, FL.
Getting your locator attachment partial dentures at Smart Smile Dentistry.
At Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, Florida our prosthodontist will provide you with very high quality and aesthetically pleasing dentures. Fabrication of locator attachment partial dentures requires the following steps:
• Clinical Evaluation – our team of dentists at smart smile dentistry, Gainesville FL will perform a thorough examination of your teeth and gums, so as to make sure that you are a suitable candidate for getting locator attachment partial dentures.
• Placement of Dental Implants – for getting your locator attachment partial dentures, you first need to get your missing teeth replaced by dental implants, so that a locator attachment can be placed over the implant. Our dentist will make you comfortable and pain-free by administering local anesthesia. Next, a surgical procedure will be performed to place dental implants at the required position.
• Getting your Dentures – once the implant surgical site has completely healed, our prosthodontist will provide you with very high quality while taking special care to improve your smile and facial aesthetics. These dentures will contain a plastic attachment at the base which will mate with the corresponding attachment on the implant. In this way, your dentures will never slip out of your mouth, and you will only remove them when you have to.
This type of prosthesis consists of a partial denture that is snapped onto dental implants, which your qualified dentist at Smart Smile Dentistry in Gainesville, Florida will insert into the jawbone.
Process of installing locator attachment partials.
Caring instructions for dental locator attachment partials.
Locator attachments require diligent care to prevent them from prematurely wearing down. This care includes removing your partials for cleaning and not wearing them while you sleep. Removal also allows you to thoroughly remove food debris that may collect beneath your prosthesis and clean the tissues around the implants for optimal gum health.
Please call us to discuss additional questions and concerns you may have about partial dentures including:
• Precision partial denture attachments.
• What is the precision attachment partial denture cost?
• Precision attachment removable partial denture.
• How much is a partial denture?
• How much is a partial denture for one tooth?
• How much is a partial denture for two teeth?
• Precision attachment partial metal denture.
• What is precision attachments in prosthodontics?
• What is a partial in dentistry?
• Dental precision attachment types.